Monday, March 3, 2008

I Dream of Sewing


I love getting a package in the mail, even if it is something I ordered myself.  This one came toward the end of last week and I get excited every time I look at it.  I found it at Fuzzylizzie Vintage and I am just completely in love with this pattern.  There is something inspiring to me about an old pattern.  This one makes me look forward to spring and summer and makes me want to dance barefoot in the kitchen to Rosemary Clooney.  Or maybe throw on the dress with pearls and heels while I vacuum!  I adore the pleating around the neckline and those are some awesome mama pockets.  Room for a pacifier, a band aid and some lip balm.  

Do I actually have the skills to sew this?  Maybe.  Will I actually have the TIME to sew this? Maybe not.  But a girl can dream, can't she?

1 comment:

beemahoney said...

i want one. a dress like that.