Friday, October 24, 2008

TGIF

and for:

1. boys that appreciate the beauty of nature.  Even in the midst of being rushed to get ready for school this morning, Cal stopped at his east window and called me "Mama, look, isn't it beautiful?  I see blue and yellow and orange!  And there's the moon!  It's a crescent moon...LOOK Mama!"  Priceless.  I hope he always takes the time to look.

2.  one round of leaves raked.

3.  Tate being happy and good in preschool and full-on participating without a hitch.  I was worried about that little rascal, but apparently he is only uncooperative with ME!!

4.  good sleep last night.  Have to say though, it's getting tough to leave my toasty nest in these dark, cold mornings.....

5.  good hugs around my neck from baby girl.  The boys did NOT get hugging at this age (or they did not want to do it.....), but she is a cuddly dear when she wants to be and a total riot when she throws kisses!

6.  My Kreative Blogger Award from Toni.  I am so sorry I haven't posted just about that yet, but I want you to know that I do greatly appreciate it and am highly flattered, especially since I feel these days that I can barely keep up with any sort of creativity or even postings!

7. just in general (and as always) family and friends who love and support me. I couldn't do it without you all.  

Happy weekend, friends!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Have no fear, Elissa, I still think you are the best!

julie (jane's apron) said...

Happy weekend to you too Elissa...you won my craft apron giveaway! Just send me your address and it will be on its way.