Friday, October 17, 2008

TGIF

And for:


1.  3 dollar flowers from the market over a week ago that STILL look almost this lovely.

2.  friends and family that love and support me even when I am a mess.

3.  still hanging laundry out occasionally... in WNY it seems like a miracle this late in Oct.

4.  pretty leaves everywhere I go.

5.  coupons.


7.  Garnier Fructis Melting Masque.  (Seriously, for all my yammering on about wanting to use more natural products, I do not even CARE what is in this stuff.... never have I found such a great conditioner for my incredibly thick and stressed out hair for less than three bucks... and I had a coupon- see #2)

8.  A very sweet email from Stefani at Blue Yonder.  She called me poetic; SHE, who really should be officially published she is so talented at weaving a post, called ME poetic... just from a comment on her last post.  I really got to get myself to Texas to meet that girl!

9.  The glimmer of hope I feel knowing that the old house will soon be closed on and we can begin to move forward from this mess.

Blessings to you all!

No comments: