1. 3 dollar flowers from the market over a week ago that STILL look almost this lovely.
2. friends and family that love and support me even when I am a mess.
3. still hanging laundry out occasionally... in WNY it seems like a miracle this late in Oct.
4. pretty leaves everywhere I go.
7. Garnier Fructis Melting Masque. (Seriously, for all my yammering on about wanting to use more natural products, I do not even CARE what is in this stuff.... never have I found such a great conditioner for my incredibly thick and stressed out hair for less than three bucks... and I had a coupon- see #2)
8. A very sweet email from Stefani at Blue Yonder. She called me poetic; SHE, who really should be officially published she is so talented at weaving a post, called ME poetic... just from a comment on her last post. I really got to get myself to Texas to meet that girl!
9. The glimmer of hope I feel knowing that the old house will soon be closed on and we can begin to move forward from this mess.
Blessings to you all!