Monday, January 26, 2009

Theology 101

Tate and I had an interesting conversation about God today.  One I wish terribly that I could have recorded and during which the following was concluded by Tate:

1.  God is a girl right?  I know God is a girl because She talks like a mommy.

2.  God is hard to hear with our ears because She whispers

3.  There will be good food in heaven.  God will cook it in the kitchen there and She is going to make pizza.

There were so many more gems that I wish I could repeat the way he said them.  Oh darling, darling Tate.  You are so fun at four!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love those moments. I keep a record of the funny things and send the list of them to the grandparents on the kids' birthdays.

Those are some funny ones! I love how kids think, it's so simple and so sweet. What a cutie you have.

Artfulife said...

Behind every great man is a great woman. Smiles!

Leciawp said...

That is absolutely precious! Unfortunately most of those moments can't be recorded, only remembered and recorded in this way.

Dana said...

Precious. I'm so glad that you will have record of that!!