Monday, February 25, 2008

What was I thinking?

Well.  I think we will be going with the hand made shoes after all.  There was not a single appropriate-looking and functionally comfortable infant shoe in all of Target-land.  And, after I wheeled a cart full of whiney-boys-who-beg-for-everything around that store, I decided to make a quick stop at Marshall's with NO CART.  WHAT WAS I THINKING?  In the midst of the boys running away from me, Tate throwing shoes in the air (mmmmhmm) and Calvin climbing and hanging on the middle of the racks, I managed to make a completely inappropriate shoe purchase (Please note, I only paid sixteen dollars) for a baby who is not even walking.  VERY CUTE, but huge and clunky and just completely impractical even if they had been free.  SIGH.  Now I am just sick of the whole thing.  The UMIs are going back and Ellerie will be sporting some funky woolen mocs with her frilly party dress.  

No comments: