Thursday, October 15, 2009

More Pumpkins

Hello Autumn! It seems when you roll around we can't get enough of pumpkin farm field trips. Tate had his for preschool last week and we had a rare, as of late, warmish and sunny day.


I got to go alone with Tate, thanks to the generosity of a neighbor friend, and it really was good to be able to focus on him for a little while. We have been struggling through a new phase of tantrums recently, making for a lot of stressful days. Watching him play games and smile and want to hold my hand was priceless.


I enjoyed the reminder of what a sweet and funny boy he is.


And, there is a light at the end of our tunnel. I have seen Calvin's ability to reason and control his temper improve over the last year and I am certain this time with Tate is one we will all grow through. I am learning what works with Tate is different than what worked with his brother and we are finding our way.


In the meantime, I'll take the sweet moments when I can get them.



3 comments:

It' an Evolution said...

They are precious...every moment is a blessing.
Enjoy
Janet

Nicola said...

look at your snazzy blog!!!
sweet photos and i am glad to read about calvin's growth. i am needing some of that right now in lala and i think she is between calvin and tate in age.
nicola
http://whichname.blogspot.com

Artfulife said...

It's always fun to have one on one time with the kiddos. Glad you were able to have such a special day.