Monday, October 12, 2009

Bring It On Down to Pumpkinville

Over the long weekend, we went to a pumpkin farm with Grandma and Grandpa. This time I did not forget my camera! But the battery was dead, so all these pics are courtesy of my parents. It was rainy, chilly, muddy and Tate had a massive bloody nose on the way there, but we still managed a good time



We did not do the corn maze, as we were warned that folks were coming out of it covered in mud up to their knees.

But we fed goats and hung out with some very cute sheep and bunnies, ate pumpkin donuts and went through a spook house my mother assured me was no big deal. I was the only one who screamed. And the boys rode a pony for the first time!


On the way home, we took a detour to see some buffalo. There were SO MANY of them and they are so huge and impressive. Not something you see every day.


Now it's off to another busy week.

3 comments:

Melissa Crowe said...

Looks like fun--and thumbs up for the shout out to JT!

Nicola said...

so much muddy fun! oh and your fall colors....
nicola
http://whichname.blogspot.com

Kaylovesvintage said...

looks like so much fun