Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tag Yourself


I have been tagged by Toni at Raising Eden to share 7 more random things about myself.  I can't imagine anyone (who doesn't already know) wants to know this much about me, but let me see what oddities I can come up with to entertain you this time....


1.  I never moved as a child.  I was born and raised in the house pictured above.  It's true.  I just wasn't born and raised there when this picture was taken. ;-)

2.  I hate to cook.  I love the IDEA of cooking.  I love to eat good food.  I like looking at cookbooks and imagining myself cooking.  I like wearing aprons.  I really love eating (did i mention that?) but the kitchen is not my friend.  I find the actual cooking and cleaning up afterward rather inconvenient.  Were it not for having to feed a family, I would likely live my days on cereal, popcorn and Panera.

3.  I am 5' 9" and my best friend from womb to tomb (thanks Toni!) is 4' 11"

4.  I have a quick temper, but probably couldn't hold a grudge if I tried.

5.  I own a great deal of clothing that doesn't fit properly, doesn't go with anything else OR fits  great and goes with a bunch of stuff, but is ruined in some way.  Why do I still have this clothing?  Because I have hope that it may fit or go with something at some point and I firmly believe that the minute I give up on it and donate it, I will lose/gain 5 pounds or will find its perfect mate.  And because I can't be naked.

6.  I am the youngest of 4 and 7 years younger than my closest sibling.  

7.  I have a terrible habit of cutting bangs, hating them, saying I will NEVER cut bangs again and forcing everyone I know to PROMISE me to never let me cut bangs again no matter what picture I show them, growing my bangs out and then deciding I want bangs again.  I am fairly certain this has happened about every 2 years for the last 10.

There, that ought to be random enough.  I still don't feel like I have enough people to tag SEVEN...  yikes!  But I'll try this for a spin as I've always been one to bend the rules a bit.  If you'd like to be tagged by me, then leave a comment on this post and let us know to link to your random 7.  Tag, you're it....... 

2 comments:

Artfulife said...

I laughed about your clothing "tag". I am in exactly the same boat. Feel free to tag me if you'd like:)

Unknown said...

Wow, Elissa, you're tall :) LOVE your post.