Saturday, November 1, 2008

Trick or Treat

Well, here are the carving results... a bit shaky though.  Somehow pulling out the tripod with three hyped-up kiddos running around in the dark front yard, just didn't feel like an option.



Speaking of hyped-up kiddos:

(That clown costume, btw, made by my mother probably more than 35 years ago. It's made it through a LOT of Halloweens!)



And my funny little bunny sat home with me (after screaming and crying her eyeballs out to go with the boys) and stuffed her face with candy every chance she got.  When did she get tall enough to reach up into the bowl?

Hope yours was safe and fun and that your babes get their fill of sticky sweets!

5 comments:

Artfulife said...

The kiddo's looked so cute! BTW that one costume is amazing. How cool to have that to use.

Leciawp said...

wonderful pictures - your kids are so cute and I love the costumes! Impressive that you have a vintage one.

~Caroline~ said...

Super cute costumes! That was a lot of pumpkins to carve and they look great!

UK lass in US said...

What great costumes - that bunny looks too innocent to have been stuffing her face with candy...

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Really, you should try knitting - a lot of stuff is pretty simple to make. I taught myself using a dvd aimed at teaching preteens how to knit a hat...

Dana said...

Cute pumpkins and even cuter kids!