1. Quilt top #3 is done. It's purdy. But my house is a wreck. Hey, I've got my priorities.
2. But literally my house is out of control. The two little ones go room to room in the mornings dumping and destroying. They call it playing, but I know better. I can't keep up right now. (see #3)
3. I'm exhausted. Apparently, I have a raging ear infection in my right ear from that fabulous cold I told you all about. Both ears have been plugged pretty much since that post but, even as I felt the right one getting worse and worse, I was determined that I could just kick it without an expensive doctor's visit and meds. Determined, that is until this morning when I woke feeling terribly nauseous from the ick running down the back of my throat and my right ear felt a bit like it was trying to give birth to something. This whole (potentially useful) morning was used up at the doctor's and the pharmacy.
4. The other day I came home to about 30 crows on my front lawn. It was creepy- like "The Birds" - and it sort of made me want to watch it again.
5. It is 66 degrees in my house right now and I refuse to turn the heat on yet. (Is anyone noticing a slight stubborn streak here?) Not sure if that makes me optimistic or delusional or maybe just stingy, but I'm holding out. We've got to get some sun around here to warm us up sooner or later. I hope.
6. Ellerie calls R2D2 "Arty-Dooty." And I thought flingingo was cute. T- if I manage to get it recorded somehow I will send it to you.
7. I still have not received any work from work. SIGH. Too bad about the medical bills this month: Ellie, Mike and now me. Nobody else better get sick until November. Make that January if they want Christmas. Just sayin'. Santa's broke.
8. I'm tired. Did I mention that? I want to stop running around but there is preschool and church and the calendar is filling up. "The List" is ever growing and the dishes and laundry will not STOP. "Winter clothes"-what's up? They take up so much more room in the washer....
9. Calvin looks both ways even after the bus driver gives him the okay to cross. I like that. And he finally knows our home phone #.
10. Tate has to leave for school in a few.